[emms-help] [Antonis Antoniadis] Fwd: problem with cache

From: Lucas Bonnet
Subject: [emms-help] [Antonis Antoniadis] Fwd: problem with cache
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:27:33 +0200

Hello dear list, I forward this message to you, Antonis isn't subscribed
to the ML, so be sure to Cc: him if you happen to answer. Since the
attached file is too big for emms-help, I host it on
http://rincevent.net/~lucas/Antonis_emms-cache instead.

Regards,
--
Lucas

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Fwd: problem with cache Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 16:40:04 +0300