Re: [emms-help] Re: EMMS new release?

From: Arnaud Fontaine
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Re: EMMS new release?
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 22:51:00 +0200

Hi,

While waiting for a new release  of EMMS, I have uploaded a git snapshot
in  Debian (experimental).   Thus, in  case of  there is  no  new stable
release of EMMS before the freeze  for the next version of Debian, I can
still put this git snapshot instead of an old 3.0.

I have  attached two  patches fixing the  Makefile (the second  one also
removes deb-install  rule which is  not used anymore and  thus useless).
Could you please push them if you think they are correct? Thanks much!

Regards,
--
Arnaud Fontaine (arnau)