[emms-help] last.fm end of life, libre.fm coming soon

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: [emms-help] last.fm end of life, libre.fm coming soon
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 13:21:06 -0400

last.fm have announced upcoming changes in which they will end their
streaming services (outside of their own last.fm player).

I will be removing last.fm support entirely from emms.

libre.fm support for both streaming and scrobbing will be complete soon
and will be added to the main repo ASAP.

Sometime after that we'll start moving toward a 4.0 release.