Re: [emms-help] emms skipping tracks

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: Re: [emms-help] emms skipping tracks
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 09:11:43 +0200

I've head to rename files on my Windows machine and I thought it was due to my
preferred encoding for text (UTF 8) being different from the encoding of file
names (cp1251 or something like that). Sadly I won't have access to a Windows
machine for another three months, so I cannot reproduce the problem.

--
Typed on a tiny keyboard. Sorry for being terse.