Re: [emms-help] Disable mpv "--no-audio-display" while playing

From: Mohamed Aziz Knani
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Disable mpv "--no-audio-display" while playing
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 19:19:07 +0100

Yoni Rabkin writes:

> Mohamed Aziz Knani <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> It would be nice if there was a way to disable "--no-audio-display"
>> while playing, is there a command to pass using ipc ?
>> I know this might not be emms related but an answer would be very
>> helpful, thank you.
>
> Modify the value of `emms-player-mpv-parameters':
>
> (setq emms-player-mpv-parameters '("--quiet" "--really-quiet"))

I apologize if my question isn't clear, but I want to be toggle
"--no-audio-display" while the mpv process is running, i.e is there a
command that lets me do that without having to restart mpv. If not a
quick restart of the mpv process shouldn't be a a big of an issue.

--
Mohamed Aziz Knani
http://www.aziz.tn/