Emms 7.0

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Emms 7.0
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 14:45:02 -0400

We are in a good position to release Emms 7.0 to elpa. It would be about
a month early, but now that we are no longer releasing tarballs to the
GNU FTP server we can be flexible.

Please chime in during the week if you feel like delaying this
release. If everyone is fine with it then I'll make the release happen
around the 3rd of April.