Using authinfo for libre.fm streaming

From: Kevin J. McCarthy
Subject: Using authinfo for libre.fm streaming
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 15:57:28 -0700

I was trying to set up libre.fm streaming today. I stored my user/password in ~/.authinfo.gpg, but after invoking emms-librefm-stream and typing a URL, emacs printed the error "null username".

I poked around the source a bit, and it looks like the libre.fm scrobbler code has helper functions emms-librefm-scrobbler--username and emms-librefm-scrobbler--password that look in authinfo first and fall back to the variables, but the stream code just directly references the variables.

Would it be possible to change the libre.fm stream code to use those helpers, or something similar as appropriate?

Thank you!

-Kevin