Associating artwork with native playlists?

From: Alexandre Rogers
Subject: Associating artwork with native playlists?
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 18:10:48 +0000

Hello everyone,

Could it be possible to associate artwork with native playlists? It
would be nice to be able to get network streams, such as webradios,
displayed with an image in the browser.

Also - and I am news to Emms, so please excuse me if my question is
silly - but I haven't found any documentation regarding native
playlists. I have tried adding new ones by mimicking the syntax of those
installed by `emms-streams', but I am unsure as to what I can customise.

Thank you very much for your work,

Edgar Vincent