emms-help

Any appetite for patches for EMMS support for SNES SPC files?

From: Warren Wilkinson
Subject: Any appetite for patches for EMMS support for SNES SPC files?
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 21:37:17 -0600

Hi,

I've got some EMMS changes that add support for playing back SNES SPC
files (SNES-SPC700 Sound File Data). I've written an elisp metadata
decoder to extract song title, album, artist, and comments. Playback is
done by mplayer which supports .spc files.

Since it would take me some time to make a nice patch and get it
submitted, I just wanted to know if such a feature is desired by the
EMMS maintainers before I go that extra mile.

Thanks,
Warren Wilkinson