emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] abortion leadership

From: Eleanor Crowley
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] abortion leadership
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:06:38 +0300

Then I was told something that is a REALLY slim chance, but is so horrifying an idea that it has put a hell of a dampener on my really good day. now for some spanish homework. I wish I had more energy on Sunday but doing eight shows plus opening gate and the parade killed me.
Never forgetting other points in the linear nature of time, but instead making them a backdrop for the now.
and the blonde chic from class.
the two songs would be: Sleep by The Dandy Warhols and With Arms Outstretched by Rilo Kiley.
At least someone wants me :O kidding, not like that. The low whistle is going ok, albeit slowly.
Or is it rather me that has changed.
Explore offers from today active companies. How wonderful this life is if I may but pause to gaze. If my siblings gets sick. i want to be the centre of your world.
How I wish I could return to the love of now, the simple joy I used to feel to be alive another day. An eternal mindset is what I need, not a future mindset. Maybe I should be more worried. Maybe in another place and time, things will be different - but we live in an era of the leviathan, and vigilance behooves us. Amazing how the mind works. er, flesh-and-blood users. Strip away those things I use to avoid reality, and I must come face to face with who I truly am. Apparently there is little chance of it being fixed any time soon.
is it weird that I like the smell of bookstores? And why does Mountain Dew Live Wire taste between a cough drop and orange flavored liquor? To you alliance guilds out there are you planning on bringing shamans into your raids? I happened upon a picture this morning that made me smile. Funny how certain events trigger a painful thought and we want to avoid it. I really have to stop letting thoughts of certain events control my behavior.
i want to be the centre of your world.
I just need to return to Childlike faith and ignore the glaring unimportant facts of reality.
I happened upon a picture this morning that made me smile. the two songs would be: Sleep by The Dandy Warhols and With Arms Outstretched by Rilo Kiley. Only problem with that is that vacuuming makes my asthma worse before it gets better.
Imagine doing torture for a living. Obviously, retaliation is pregnant with options, whereas an immediate self-defense situation may not be. But so distracted am I by the future I cannot now enjoy the present. the two songs would be: Sleep by The Dandy Warhols and With Arms Outstretched by Rilo Kiley.
i want to be the centre of your world.