emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] merciless

From: Ophelia Harvey
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] merciless
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:04:17 -0000

Try a homeless park janitor who hasn't eaten in three days.
It should be noted that if Moreland is ex-military, he may have access to these bases. James Ujaama went to jail for merely exploring the establishment of a training ground in Oregon. As you state in your blogs, things are fronts.
However, it must recognized that there could be deeper-level covert operatives in the group involved in more serious activities.
As you state in your blogs, things are fronts. I'm still absorbing it, but I would venture to say it is one of the most powerful films I have ever seen, not to mention one of the most disturbing. As you state in your blogs, things are fronts. The fact remains that their leadership continues to maintain peripheral if not direct connections to known terrorists and terrorist groups.
You think I'm kidding. Hey - he's got free health care!
Let's hope the EMP talk is just idle gossip on the jihadi grapevine.
It is the third largest naval installation in the United States.
It is unclear whether or not it was the forerunner to EPAI, but there were a good many more employees listed on its roster. Originally established as a militant organization, you can bet the network that has been built will be exploited to support militant activities, either directly or indirectly.
Fuqra has operated actual camps in NY and VA for years without consequence. Anyway, I should have some new posts up soon. Support activities can take many forms, including the providing of false documentation, safe houses, financing, training, weapons, logistics, security, surveillance, personnel, etc. I didn't need to know the name of the program and how they got it. Support activities can take many forms, including the providing of false documentation, safe houses, financing, training, weapons, logistics, security, surveillance, personnel, etc. Sadly, I don't know of an American network that would have the courage to broadcast a documentary like this.
Primary training organization for EPAI.
the menacing imperialist.