enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Bug fix to Menu class

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Bug fix to Menu class
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:10:21 +0200

Nat Pryce <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've discovered and fixed a small bug in the Menu class that caused
> the wrong button to be activated if the mouse was clicked before it
> was moved.  I just want to check that nobody else working on the
> gui.{hh.cc} files before committing my changes.  Let me know it you
> are or not, and especially if you are, so that we can work out any
> potential conflicts.

Just go ahead and upload your changes.  After all, that's exactly what
CVS was invented for.  I will resume work on Enigma 0.5 as soon as I
have some free time, but I probably won't make many changes to the menu
system.

BTW, did anyone manage to solve nat8.lua?   I think it's incredibly
hard.

Cheers,
Daniel

PS: I have to manually approve all mails Bcc'd to the mailing list, so
please use To or Cc instead.