enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Trouble: Running Enigma W32 0.50

From: oxpox
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Trouble: Running Enigma W32 0.50
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:43:04 +0100

I just downloaded the 0.40a, it runs fine (version is without mouse in the
menu!). I remember the freeze come always when i moved the mouse in
the level menu.
After that I started 0.50 without using the mouse and voila it works.
Very strange indeed is the fact that it works now WITH using the mouse, but
who cares?

Info for the level designer:
the screenshots of the following levels are in my possesion:
Oxyd one player 1-100
Per.Oxyd one and two player 1-100
Oxyd magnum 1-100 + 1-20 gold edition
Oxyd extra 1-30
only missing are the two player levels of Oxyd

DH> address@hidden wrote:

>> in the level menu the game freezes, killing the task is the only way
>> out. whats wrong?
>> OS: win2k SP3

DH> I have no idea; it works fine for me under Win98 SE.  Did anyone on this
DH> list have trouble with Win2k?

DH> Does enigma _always_ freeze in the level menu?

DH> - Daniel
Dieses E-Mail wurde kostenlos ueber http://www.my-mail.ch verschickt.
Guenstig fliegen - keine Gluecksache! 100'000 Flugtarife online -
http://www.flugshop.ch