enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Compile probs under Mac OS X

From: MetalSnake
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Compile probs under Mac OS X
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 19:50:04 +0100

Hi

I wanted to compile Enigma under Mac OS X. I installed SDL, SDL_image and SDL_mixer. I changed to the Enigma sources folder in Terminal and typed ./configure, it starts to check some stuff and end with:

checking for sdl-config... no
checking for SDL - version >= 1.2.0... no
*** The sdl-config script installed by SDL could not be found
*** If SDL was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the SDL_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to sdl-config.
checking for SDL_image.h... no
configure: error: SDL_image is required to compile Enigma

As I saied I installed SDL_image! What to do now?

Snake

PS: Sorry for my english.