enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Per.Oxyd->Enigma level converter

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Per.Oxyd->Enigma level converter
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:21:53 +0100

> during the weekend I hacked together a proof-of-concept
> Per.Oxyd->Enigma level converter. It uses Jeremy's OxydLib (a hacked
> printlevel program) to dump all the levels into files like this:

Nice, that's a good starting point.  Converting the levels is not the
final solution (we will have to read them directly from the .dat file to
avoid copyright problems), but we could probably turn this into a nice
prototype implementation.  I will think about the problems you noted in
you README file.

Btw, thanks for your new graphics, they look great!  It's time to
finally implement those rotors and horses, I think...

- Daniel

--
Daniel Heck                             address@hidden
Bergheimerstr. 137