enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] 0.80 beta testing

From: Ingo van Lil
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] 0.80 beta testing
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 17:27:50 +0200

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 03:04:04PM +0200, address@hidden wrote:

> I eventually got around it by setting an environment variable - I think it
> was SDL_VIDEO_X11_DGAMOUSE, but I'm not at my Linux box at the moment so I
> can't check - to 0. I'm not sure exactly what the effect of this is, but
> I've been using it ever since without any ill effects.

Whatever that does, it helped. Thanks a lot.

I noticed a few more things (now in rc1):

- ss3.lua contains a it-yinyang, but no ac-whiteball. Using the Yin Yang
  is not a good idea (segmentation fault).

- ss2.lua: If you change the orientation of a st-bolder while it's just
  falling down a hole it gets stuck. This might be related to the bug in
  rc1 that lets you move through walls, as it also allows you to rapidly
  hit these switches.

- If a marble rolls onto the leftovers of a smashed ac-whiteball-small,
  it gets stuck.

- Not really a bug: ralf09.lua is completely unplayable on my rather
  slow P233 system.

- A few more levels that should set ConserveLevel=FALSE:
  duffy11.lua, duffy14.lua, duffy22.lua and ss5.lua

        Bye,
         Ingo