enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.8 Win32 build (mingw)

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.8 Win32 build (mingw)
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:29:44 +0200

Hi Tacvek,

There's a shell script in etc/ming32-dist.sh that does all the dirty
work of creating a win32 .zip file.  It automagically copies all the
files, converts the EOLs, etc.

I already had a win32 package (built with NIS instead of InnoSetup; I
didn't know the latter) of Enigma 0.80 ready, but I withheld it because
of an annoying bug in 0.80 that I wanted to fix before uploading 5mb
over my meagre 33.6 modem :-)

There will release version 0.81 later today, this time complete with
source, w32 installer and rh80 rpms.

Btw: I'd be glad if someone could take over the "official" win32
package.  I almost never use Windows these days.  Volunteers?

Cheers & Thanks,
Daniel

--
Daniel Heck