enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] "Level changed" marker

From: Ingo van Lil
Subject: [Enigma-devel] "Level changed" marker
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 03:03:53 +0200

Hi there,

I noticed that every time I install a new version of Enigma (or just
reinstall the current one) all previously solved levels are marked as
"changed". This is because Enigma saves the date for each solved level
in ~/.enigmarc and compares it to the timestamp of the level definition
file.
If it would instead store some kind of checksum of the .lua then only
levels that really have been changed would be marked.

        Adios,
           Ingo