enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Many levels easily solvable by dying

From: Immanuel Halupczok
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Many levels easily solvable by dying
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:20:18 +0100

Hi,

I realized that many levels can be solved very easily by dying and then using
the
invulnerability of the marble. Many levels use an abyss or something like this
to prevent the marble e.g. from opening oxyd stones directly instead of doing
complicated things with lasers or something.

And you can't say "dying intentionally is cheating" because some levels need
that.
As there are some levels where dying is a part of the solution,

I think, the invulnerability at the beginning of a new life is a bad idea. I
prefered
the old variant where it sometimes happened that you lost all your lives when
something
bad had happened to the starting position.

[I don't remember if this has already been discussed on this mailing list
and/or has
already been changed. If so, ignore this mail.]

  Immi

     Immanuel Halupczok    address@hidden     http://www.karimmi.de/