enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] cvs-compiling

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] cvs-compiling
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 14:14:23 -0500

Actually from what i can tell, th GNU Autotools, have some sort of similiar
built-in support, using progrmes named auto{gen,conf}-wrapper, that scan the
configure.ac and/or makefile.am, calling an old version or a new version as
needed.

I have corrisponded privately with michi, and will point out, that my config
seems nearly match his, and i get to the point where i can run configure,
but it will not build for me (on cygwin, I assume this was just tempory for
me, and have not tried more recently.)

But michi seems to still have this problem so FWIW:
He has:
AC 2.57-5mdk (old: 2.13-19mdk)
AM 1.7.6-1mdk (old: 1.4-23.p6.mdk)
I have: