enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] A possible bug?

From: Helen
Subject: [Enigma-devel] A possible bug?
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 18:43:31 -0800 (PST)

Greetings,
I am so excited about the newest Enigma. Love it. Good Job!
Downloaded and am playing the v.90 Beta. When I try to play level "Switch Switch" things go well unless I try to ignite a bomb with the key after giving it to the black marble, then it boots me out to the Windows desktop. (WinXp Home Edition) I don't know if I'm not supposed to do that or if there is a problem in that level? I'm not able to get anywhere in that level so far anyway as I'm not understanding what I'm supposed to do.
Problem #2? I copied the DAT files from Peroxyd and Oxyd Magnum Gold into the proper folder in Enigma and it was going well until I try to play level #36, then it crashes. So far this is the only things I have found.
Thank you for a great game
Best Regards
Helen
address@hidden