enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Release candidate

From: Johnnes Fortmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Release candidate
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:25:50 +0100

Am 09.03.2005 um 00:11 schrieb Timm Ganske:

Daniel wrote:

Btw, will you be able to provide a OS X build once 0.90 is out? I
already had one enquiry...

Maybe it could make sense to provide a RC version for Mac? ... *enquire* I asked Johannes for help with compiling enigma for OSX some time ago, but never really tried to use all of his hints to get it built since that. Didn't like that SDL-stuff with different versions for different purposes (but thanks to Johannes for his hints). Maybe I try it some day ...

Actually, the RCs fell into the time when I was really busy at University, so I didn't build packages then. And after the semester holidays started (three weeks ago), I thought the RCs had been out for so long that a final version should follow shortly.

I will try to upload an RC version, but since I'm on and upstream-crippled DSL line and the savannah upload seems to be additionally slow, this might take some time.

Greetings,
Johannes