enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Fixed version of "How Many Spirals?" level (nat23)

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Fixed version of "How Many Spirals?" level (nat23)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 00:54:40 +0200

> The one in 0.91, as in Debian unstable, doesn't work. I havn't tried
> the fixed version, but I guess it wasn't included in 0.91...
> Some of the other new levels (this randomizer thing?) also didn't work
> correctly.
> And theres http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=308778
> i.e. slalom skiing (from the enigma 1 level pack) isn't working any more
> either.

Most of the levels that contain ice don't work in 0.91... my bad... I
just uploaded a (trivial) fix to my arch tree.  I will try to release
0.92 over the weekend that fixes all known issues.

> bad news: 0.91 won't make it into Debian sarge. I didn't have time to
> upload it since my laptop was broken. When I finally built it, sarge
> was alread frozen.

Too bad :-( What version will be in sarge? Still 0.81 or at least one of
the rc's?

On a somewhat different note, I managed to compile Enigma on Windows
using VS.Net.  If there is any interest, I would include the necessary
patches and the project files in 0.92.

Cheers
Daniel