enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Mac OS X version upload

From: Johnnes Fortmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Mac OS X version upload
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 12:42:28 +0200

Am 13.05.2005 um 18:54 schrieb Daniel Heck:

Johnnes Fortmann wrote:
I have built the OS X version of 0.91, but I don't seem to be able to
upload it.
I've already checked that it is signed with the key corresponding to the
one I uploaded to savannah; the ftp upload to the incoming direcory
works, but the file doesn't get copied to the downloads area for enigma.
Are there any special incantations or something?

Maybe I lack the right to upload anything to the enigma files area?

I just took a look at the Savannah FAQ, it seems that only project
administrators are allowed to upload files.

I simply made you a project administrator, so uploading should work now :-)

Whoa. Now it works perfectly.
The OS X binary is at http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/enigma/Enigma-0.91-osx.zip . It would be nice if somebody could test it (I don't have a second Mac, and it's easy to overlook things that break if the DevTools aren't installed).

Greetings,
Johannes