enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Reorganizing levels?

From: Miavir
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Reorganizing levels?
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:01:23 +0200

Holger Leskien wrote on Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 12:47:14PM +0200:

> On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 01:20:42AM -0700, Erich Schubert wrote:
>
> > Maybe we should split them into "puzzle" and "dexterity".
> > Also we should try to sort them according to their difficulty, I think.
>
> What if a level falls into both categories? Maybe we should use tags or
> keywords. Then one could also sort by author.

Even better, provide a set of standard keywords like 'Puzzle' or 'Dexterity',
and rate all levels on a scale of 1-10 on those. Then you can add simple code
to sort them automatically according to taste.

Miavir

Miavir may be reached at address@hidden Please note this new Address and
change your files accordingly.

If you feed a dog, they will look at you and think, "YOU are MY God!"
If you feed a cat, they will look at you and think, "I am a GOD."
--Devi the little grumpy cat lover

And they're quite right too.
--Miavir the Cat

http://furry.de/miavir