enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Download

From: Larry cell
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Download
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 13:49:48 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

I downloaded from Earthlink newsletter on a cell phone. It took forever! But when I tried to install it, it said it was an NSIS error. Either a corrupted or incomplete installer. Since it takes so long for me to download could you give me advice on another loader or send me one or, gosh I don't know. I used the /NCRC switch like the error said but when it started loading, it got part way and stopped and said it was bad something or other.??? The size of the file is 9940kb.

Thanks for any help.
Larry