enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Adding Levels

From: Karen Pouelle
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Adding Levels
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:55:34 +0000

On 6/28/05, Jacob Scott <address@hidden> wrote:
> First get the ....

That's a good idea to add it to the end of Enigma 3's index.
Now that a test build to accept a level name as a command line
parameter has been created, lately, what I've been doing is just right
click the *.lua and open with enigma.exe

http://www.nongnu.org/enigma/enigma-snapshot.zip (Windows build)

This works great, with one caveat - I've noticed if the test level is
somewhere out on a long absolute path and I beat the level, the
.enigmarc2 can possibly get corrupted by stats entry for that level.
I just have to manually remove the line and Enigma will run again
without crashing immediately on execution.  I believe I can reproduce
the problem with more details, but I think it's related to forward or
backslash not being escaped or spaces in the folder names....

Karen  "Pretzel"