enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Improved version of Sentry Duty level

From: Jacob Scott
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Improved version of Sentry Duty level
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 16:17:38 -0500

Ordering levels entirely by difficulty might work for us, but I don't
think Dongleware did it.  For example, in Oxyd 1, levels 95, 97, and
99 are relatively easy, while previous levels are quite hard.  Also,
level 44 is harder than level 48, even though they have basically the
same theme.  I suspect the easy levels in the 90s were included to
give players a break after solving a hard level and let them make
reasonably constant progress through the game.  However, this doesn't
necessarily mean that we should order the level packs this way.

Jacob