enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Port of r99 to Lua 5.1

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Port of r99 to Lua 5.1
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:43:35 +0200

Hi

Tacvek wrote:
You should add compat.lua to data/Makefile.am

Sorry - I am testing without installation of Enigma.

compat.lua is still experimental - I am still wondering if I should update the system Lua files to Lua 5.1 library access and move the compat.lua to data/levels/lib.

Either way it has to be added to the appropriate Makefile and etc/mingw-dist.sh.

As I have no special tolua++ experience I would be glad if you could
have a look on the problem while I try to convert the Lua level libraries.

No special toulua++ experience either, but I will take a look.

Thanks

Ronald