enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Russian Localization

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Russian Localization
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 17:19:53 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Heck" <address@hidden>
To: "Raoul" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Tacvek" <address@hidden>; "Ronald Lamprecht" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 5:00 PM

I just changed the main font to DejaVu sans condensed and reduced the
font sized a little to compensate for the larger glyphs.  The result
looks very good, I think.  Please tell me what you think.

I think it looks great. You can also swap out VeraSans for DejaVuSansCondensed for the time. It looks virtually identical. The only problem is that it is not quite centered vertically in the time box.