enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] BUG?: "Dance with Me" has impossible world record ??

From: Raoul
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] BUG?: "Dance with Me" has impossible world record ??
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:03:34 +0100

> Level "Dance With Me" (Oxyd Extra, #20, oxe28_1.xml) seems to have
> impossible world record 0:05.
This seems so, yes.
> This level uses el:engine="oxyd.extra". In this compatibility mode
> "Oxyd-stones must blink before they can be ultimately opened (pairs
> must be hit with some time delay)."
First, you must know, that we changed the compatibilitymodes of all
oxyd*clones since 0.92.
Now, all clones have the mode of their original game.
> And it seems to me that it's impossible to open 8 pairs in
> "oxyd.extra" compatibility mode in 5 seconds. (Of course it would be
> nice if someone could confirm this.)
And under these circumstances, I think this world record is impossible.

BTW: There are a few other levels with records of which I think they are
impossible.

-- Raoul