enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] New Levels

From: Ulf Stegemann
Subject: [Enigma-devel] New Levels
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 11:02:00 +0100

Hi,

attached you'll find two sets of new levels (14 levels in total). I hope
that's the right place to post new levels but I've seen others doing so,
which makes me confident ;)

labyrinths.zip contains enigma levels that re-create labyrinths.
Consequently, these levels are everything else than challenging and
many will find them extremely boring. However, labyrinth lovers (those exist,
Google is your friend) will appreciate these levels and they may be a good
starting point for labyrinth novices who like to learn how labyrinths are
constructed. BTW: The web address mentioned in the levels will be online very
soon.

The second archive, misc_ulf.zip, contains miscellaneous levels I've created
over the last years (some are quite old). Most of them are quite simple and
some are, well, not so very much ingenious, but nevertheless they might be
fun to play. This archive contains re-creations of Oxyd #37 and #52 as well
as Per.Oxyd #8 and #27. Maybe someone else has done these levels in the
meantime, I haven't checked that.

As always: comments and feedback welcome.

Ulf

One does not wait for (X)Emacs to load, one jumps up and down with
excitement.
        -- Henrik Enberg