enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] enigma problem

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] enigma problem
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 19:08:01 +1300

alicia-kido wrote, On 24/12/06 6:07 PM:
> After ten minutes of searching, i have come to
> the conclusion that the "enigma.score" file does NOT
> exist on my computer

I'm Cc'ing this to Clifford because in looking at your question I
realized that there is a better answer to the problem than the one I
gave Clifford recently. When I wrote that answer I was under the
mistaken impression that .enigma is a file, but it is actually a
directory, which makes the solution simpler.

The problem is that any file or folder whose name begins with a "." is
treated by Finder as "hidden" and does not show up using normal methods.

However, you can open the folder in Finder by using the Go menu, Go To
Folder, and then entering the exact name of the folder which is

  /Users/yourusername/.enigma

where you of course use your actual login name where I put "yourusername".

That will open a Finder window showing the contents of the .enigma
directory, which includes the enigma.score file.

Instead of simply deleting it, please move it and the state.xml files to
some other directory and mail them as attachments to Ronald as he
requested so he can analyze the problem.

 -- sidney