enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Mac OS X fixes for 1.01

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Mac OS X fixes for 1.01
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 18:10:07 +0200

Hi,

Ronald Lamprecht wrote:
But we can easily handle it by preinitializing the preference "MacUpdate1.00" in data/schemas/enigmarc.xml. We have to use three states for this preference instead of a bool:

0 = not existing = prior 1.00
1 = template default = new 1.01 installation on first run
2 = 1.01 migration complete or rejected by user

No side effects should reamin with this approach.

I'll write a patch as soon as possible (in a few hours).

The patch is commited with revision 752.

Please test it again thoroughly.

Thanks,

Ronald