enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Enigma: End of Year Awards 2007 - Poll

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma: End of Year Awards 2007 - Poll
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:05:01 +0100

Hi everyone!

As you might have read on mag-heut.net, this year we feature a special event, the End of Year Awards. It's not only the celebration of the Level of the Year 2007, which will be the LotM with best ratings of all, but we also praise levels
in five more categories: Best Onescreener, Best Level Series, Best Design,
Funniest Level and Best Yin-Yang Level. The candidates have been nominated
on mag-heut.net during the last month, and now you can vote for them, click
for the English version, and
German (sorry, no Russian version). The poll ends on December 15th.
May the best levels win! :-)

Greets,
Andreas