enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Gameplay glitch in E III : 52 (Set me Free) in latest dev

From: Pipeline
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Gameplay glitch in E III : 52 (Set me Free) in latest development builds?
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:25:38 -0500

In the latest 1.10 development branch builds, i have noticed this level E III : 52 Set me free has a glitch where the level will sometimes start with gates open.  I noticed that i had world record on this level (on my maemo tablet!), finishing in 14 seconds vs 45 or so for world record.

Sometimes (usually first load), the level loads normally.  If i hit escape and select restart level, the gates start opened, and subsequent restarts they seem to always start opened.

Not sure if this is code, data, or maemo related... perhaps someone could confirm.

Playing 1.01 version on desktop seems to have proper functionality.