enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] level proposal by mecke

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] level proposal by mecke
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:02:14 +0100

Hi,

address@hidden wrote:
hi
in the attachment you will find the
new version of "venice".
I hope you like it.

I tested two of your new levels today. It looks like most of your levels offer plenty spare items and objects just for design reasons. Of course these objects can cause unexpected shortcuts.

"venice" - this level can be solved in less than 2 minutes visiting just minor parts of the level. I will send a direct mail to the author explaining what I think are shortcuts.

"enigmaparcour" - I need just half of the time as the author states. But the alternative ways of solving the level are not really shortcuts. I think the level is fine as it is.

Greets,

Ronald