enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Ports/Resolutions of Enigma

From: Pipeline
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Ports/Resolutions of Enigma
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 07:46:47 -0400

We are pretty much done (based off 1.10 trunk) and awaiting official 1.10 with the some of these new levels i've been seeing here :)

Till did add support for tiltstick so thats in there. Performance improvements Ronald made help out a lot. Resolutions were hacked to 800x4800 window with gameplay at 640x480. This allows benefit of more levels in level browser, and in gameplay the stylus continues to work on entire surface instead of just (inset) gameplay area.

Till has also done great packaging for simple one-click installation to nokia 800/810 once 1.10 becomes official.

This build already feels 'commercial quality', so yes i think we are done for this 1.10 version and once this version is finalized, we will do a build and official release.

Thanks again to Ronald and yourself for your help, level authors for new content :), and Daniel Heck for the game itself... i look forward to seeing it continue to evolve.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Lochmann" <address@hidden>