enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Donations / help for enigma

From: Jan Feddersen
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Donations / help for enigma
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 14:14:24 +0100

Hi all,

i like to say THANX for the great game, as you ported it already to windows I’d like to port it to the “next” generation of gaming devices, Smartphones with windows mobile, tried to compile it with an ARM compiler but failed due missing SDL library, my “goal” would be porting enigma to my belove HTC Diamond / Apple Iphone (as the MacOS x port) and use the gravity sensors for gameplay, I think it would be much fun.

As we could provide it via Apple I Store OR via HTC diamond download site (already sponsored via donations)

Lemme know what u think

IT – Administration

Tel: 040 – 688 41 0

Fax: 040 – 688 41 150

Business Partner Telesales Lipke & Krause OHG

Brauhausstr. 17 – 19

22041 Hamburg