enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Milestone 5 Revision 1877

From: Lukas Schüller
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Milestone 5 Revision 1877
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 14:51:57 +0100

Hi,

I have some remarks on some of the new levels:

- I don't see why some levels (lower i, At the Pool) are reloaded after you
die. Are there really any possible shortcuts by killing yourself? They are both
good levels, but I find it kind of annoying that you can't fall into the water
once.
- Tour de France: This is actually a more general aspect, as I think that the
behaviour of it_drop is a bit strange: If you die, your respawning position is
where the rotor was transformed back into your marble, and not the starting
point of the level. Is this intentional or a bug?
- Crabwise: Just a minor thought, how about "Im Krebsgang" (like the book) as a
german translation?
- Finally, "Floodoban" isn't in the game yet; are you still waiting for a new
version or did you just miss it?

Greetings,
Lukas.