enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] french translation

From: Busser
Subject: [Enigma-devel] french translation
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 17:22:19 +0400

Hi everyone,

I just finished (for now) the french translation of the game which is in
the svn (here included).

I think Pentachromos needs some comment as the meaning of the text seems
less important than the shape of the text. Any hint yet?

Also, I wrote two articles, in French, about games in the classroom.

Enigma:
http://www.reunion.iufm.fr/recherche/irem/spip.php?article316

Sokoban:
http://www.reunion.iufm.fr/recherche/irem/spip.php?article324

Well, OK it's all in French, yet there are pictures and for Sokoban even
moving pictures (movies). So happy pictures seeing!

Alain