enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] New Enigma Release

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] New Enigma Release
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 18:34:26 +0200

Hi Mark,

unfortunately no. Since the experimental 10.7+ build I posted a few weeks ago,
there has not been any progress. I tried to build a downwards compatible
version, but without success, and IIRC Sidney also ran into some problems on
10.6.

I see no reason why this should not be possible in principle, but we are
currently lacking someone with the time and experience to do this properly.

Sorry,
Daniel