enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: What is your feeling about the "new" inve

From: rayrwick
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: What is your feeling about the "new" inventory and extralife graphics?
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 12:10:13 -0500

Hi Andreas and all,

===   Andreas wrote:
    May I ask the others on the devel-list:
    What is your feeling about the new inventory and
    extralife graphics? (Well ... "new" meaning "several
    years old" ...)

    Best,
    Andreas
===

I haven't had the time to download version 1.21 yet but if it is the same as version 1.20 I like the "new" graphics just fine.

Roll On!

Ray

 -
Sent from Ray Wick without any free advertisement for any companies.
   8-)