enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Little difference

From: Malla
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Little difference
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 20:05:48 +0200

Hey there,

you are right, but only the wooden stones "slide" on ice and it only occurs in Oxyd Magnum. In Oxyd1 and Per.Oxyd they don't slide (see Per.Oxyd #89).

Sadly, there is nobody working on Enigma at the moment anyway. But it surely would be a cool feature!

best regards
Malla

Hi Enigma team !

I recently played Oxyd on my very old computer, and I notice a little gameplay
difference between it and Enigma.

If you push a bloc on ice, on Enigma, it will just move one square. But in
Oxyd, it will slide up to meet a hole or wall.

I don’t know if this is a voluntary change, or just a non finished part of the
game, so, sorry if this mail is useless.

Congratulations for all the work you put in this game, anyway !

Arnaud MAURIN.