epsilon-devel

[Jitter] tag v0.9.260 , updated Jitter submodule in poke master and main

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [Jitter] tag v0.9.260 , updated Jitter submodule in poke master and maint/poke-1
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 07:48:02 +0100

Hello.

I applied a few portability fixes, mostly for problems reported by Bruno
Haible (thanks).  Updated poke master and release branch.  New Jitter
tag v0.9.260 .

This is not ideal yet, but Jitter now supports GCC at least as far back
as 4.4.7 -- at this point I am curious, and want to test earlier
versions as well.  Some non-GCC compilers are supported as well.
No-threading will require GCC >= 5.

--
Luca Saiu
* My personal web site:  http://ageinghacker.net

I support everyone's freedom of mocking any opinion or belief, no
matter how deeply held, with open disrespect and the same unrelented
enthusiasm of a toddler who has just learned the word "poo".