espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] harmonic potential

From: Christoph Junghans
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] harmonic potential
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 09:46:54 +0200

Dear Torsten & Markus,

for that reason we should make "no cutoff" the default again and allow the user to change it himself for special simulations after reading the User Guide.

Cheers,

Christoph

Torsten Stuehn schrieb:
Hi Markus,

thank you very much for your EMail... obviously you were the only one
of us (including me) who "really" put some thought into the problem before
writing.
If you allow, I will copy your reasoning also into the ESPResSo Users Guide
into the "harmonic interaction" chapter.

Greetings,
Torsten