espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] Moving Wall

From: MEHMET SAYAR
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] Moving Wall
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 10:17:54 +0200

Hi All,

I want like to implement something like a moving wall.
Basically I have a target particle A, and I want the other particles to remain below the z-coordinate
of particle A.

Is there any feature like this already in Espresso?

I though about implementing a moving wall, where the distance of the wall is
matched to the z-coordinate of particle A. Would that be feasible?
For parallel runs, I would have to update the position of the wall at all time steps I guess.

Thanks in advance,

Happy new year.

Mehmet

Mehmet Sayar - Assist. Prof.  Koc University
Email:address@hidden        Dept. Mechanical Eng.
Phone:+90-212-338-1840        Rumelifeneri Yolu, Sariyer
Fax:  +90-212-338-1548        34450 Istanbul, Turkey