espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] ESPResSo 3.1rc1

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] ESPResSo 3.1rc1
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 14:13:17 +0100

Hi!

I believe that I have just finished the preparations for the ESPResSo
3.1 release. I would be happy if some of you would have a last look at
what is in the github repo, before I will finally do the release
tomorrow morning.
The only things that should be done on the master until then are
bugfixes and maybe some fixes in the documentation!

Olaf

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Pfaffenwaldring 27, D-70569 Stuttgart