espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] Future of ESPResSo: Monday, 15:00

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] Future of ESPResSo: Monday, 15:00
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 17:47:11 +0100

Hi everybody,

the meeting on Monday is shifted by one hour to 15:00, so that Rudolf can take part.

Olaf

Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Allmandring 3, D-70569 Stuttgart
Phone: +49.711.685.63607

Am 13.11.2013 18:04 schrieb "Olaf Lenz" <address@hidden>:
Hello again!

On Monday, 2 December 2013, at 14:00 we will also hold a "Future of ESPResSo" Meeting at the ICP seminar room.

​On that meeting, we will discuss some topics about the future of ESPResSo:
* Python interface​
* Usage of C++
* CUDA/OpenAcc/...?

Olaf