espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] ESPResSo not linking on freshest commit

From: Tristan Bereau
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] ESPResSo not linking on freshest commit
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 16:27:09 +0100

Dear all,

I've found the source of my compilation error (last email). Espresso
currently does not compile (git: 31c4458e95dba10f8...) if
ELECTROSTATICS is commented out. I suppose the methods qBegin() and
qEnd() in EspressoSystemInterface.cpp would need to be surrounded by
#ifdef ELECTROSTATICS. But I haven't checked whether that works.

Best,
Tristan